Saturday, July 8, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Fun in the Sun

Hello Kittens!


Sorry for the radio silence. I hope you all have been well! Here are a few Outfit of the Days to get this party started!


Outfit of the Day:

While this outfit is all 4th of July ready, I actually wore this one a while back for just a day of random weekend errands

Trashy Diva Lucille dress in Lucy Dots- Front View

Trashy Diva Lucille dress in Lucy Dots- Front View

Trashy Diva Lucille dress in Lucy Dots- Side View
Dress: Trashy Diva Lucille dress in Lucy Dots
Sweater: Heart of Haute Sweet wrap sweater
Flats: Rocket Dog flats in navy

Outfit of the Day:

I wore this outfit on a weekend outing to go hang out with friends and play with their small sailboat

Outfit of the Day: Sourpuss sailor sweater, Steady top, Trashy Diva shorts- Front View

Outfit of the Day: Sourpuss sailor sweater, Steady top, Trashy Diva shorts- Side View

Outfit of the Day: Steady top, Trashy Diva shorts- Front View

Outfit of the Day: Steady top, Trashy Diva shorts- Side View
Sweater: Sourpuss Sailor sweater
Top: Steady Sweetheart Pilot top (bought from a local shop, Vintage Alley)
Shorts: Trashy Diva high waisted shorts in Chambray






Outfit of the Day:

I was so happy to finally get to wear this Dogwood printed skirt out and I was especially glad too that it made its way out of my closet before the official end of Spring back in June. I wore this outfit for some double birthday fun celebrating both my husband's birthday and his friend's kid's birthday. (You can see my full review of the Dogwood separates here)

Outfit of the Day: Trashy Diva 40's skirt in Dogwood, Trashy Diva trixie top, MAK caridgan- Front View

Outfit of the Day: Trashy Diva 40's skirt in Dogwood, Trashy Diva trixie top, MAK caridgan- Front View

Outfit of the Day: Trashy Diva 40's skirt in Dogwood, Trashy Diva trixie top, MAK caridgan- Side View

Surprise gift by Trashy Diva, dogwood earrings!- Close Up

Sweater: MAK cardigan
Top: Trashy Diva Trixie top in white
Skirt: Trashy Diva 40's skirt in Dogwood


6 comments:

  1. You look adorable in those shorts! What a fun day it must have been to go sailing. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that Lucille dress on you! It's so darn cute, and it looks great paired with that red cardi. You're right; it would be a perfect 4th of July outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked the perfect outfit for a day on a sailboat! I absolutely love all three of these looks. But the Lucille might be my favorite, simply because of those pockets! My gingham one is one of my favorite dresses, and I'm definitely going to bring it back from New York next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits as always and sailing sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just commenting to say hi, I hope you're well. I've been checking your page faithfully every few days and I hope the reason for no more posts is because you're superhappy as you deserve.

    ReplyDelete