I really love putting together these end of the year Outfit of the Day roundup posts
While it's hard to chose which outfits should go in this post, I love looking back on the year at my favorite outfits. What I noticed this year in terms of my top picks is that I really loved mixing and matching separates this year. Also, I remember saying at the beginning of last year that I wanted to experiment more with shoes and hats, From this roundup, I'm glad to see I did in fact do that!
And so, without further ado, in chronological order, here are my top 10 Outfits of Days from 2016:
1) Modcloth Charming on the Quad cape, Steady black swing skirt, gifted dog sweater, with burgundy beret, and white and burgundy Chelsea Crew heels
from January 18
2) True Vintage 1960's pink and green sheath dress, with vintage straw purse, and pink B.A.I.T. heels
from March 28
3) Pinup Girl Clothing Orange Border print skirt, Trashy Diva chambray Trixie top, mustard MAK cropped cardigan, and mustard peep toe flats from Target
from April 28
from June 13
5) Trashy Diva Louise Blouse in Turquoise Floral, Trashy Diva Chambray Circle skirt, and nude bow Pazzo flats
from June 18
6) Trashy Diva Sweetie dress in Pearl Harbor, vintage straw purse, and fruit fascinator made by me
from June 18
7) Pinup Girl Clothing Darling Dames skirt in Venus Fly Trap, Trashy Diva black Trixie top, purple cardigan, and Jessica Simpson flats
from July 21
8) Trashy Diva Annette dress in French Quarter, black cardigan, cat sweater clips, and basic black flats
from October 25
from December 10
10) Target red wool toggle coat, Trashy Diva Audrey dress in black velvet, Heart of Haute Estelle blouse in cherries, red beret, and Miss L Fire heels
Posted January 7 but worn December 25
Going into 2017 I don't have any style goals like I did last year. I'm guessing from my most current outfits that there will probably more mixing and matching of separates which I love. I've also been doing a fair bit more trouser wearing-- perhaps there will be more of that even once the warmer months start to hit?
What are your style goals for 2017?
Until next time kittens! :)