Monday, March 28, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Three Outfits for Easter Weekend

Happy Easter Monday Kittens!


I hope you all had a happy Easter for those that celebrate or just a great weekend and start of Spring for those that don't. My husband isn't religious at all and neither of us really know any kids nearby so our Easter was pretty laid back but that doesn't mean I didn't take advantage of the season to dress in an Easter theme.


Outfit of the Day (Saturday):

On Saturday, the day before Easter, Tim, my friend and I met up with another friend of ours and her boyfriend for vegan to celebrate her belated birthday. I decided since it was so close to Easter the Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral would be the perfect dress to wear. I paired this with a bright mustard colored cardigan by MAK which I got from Modcloth earlier last year and a pair of mustard peep toe flats which I got from Target a couple years ago. For a finishing touch I wore this with a matching Victory Floral headband and a pair of rose gold tinted floral earrings.


Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Front View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Front View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Side View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Front View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Front View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Side View

Trashy Diva Louise dress in Victory Floral- Close Up



Outfit of the Day (Sunday):

On Easter I knew exactly what dress to wear! I've been saving this dress for Easter and so was so happy to get to finally wear it out! I wore a true vintage 1960's pink and green sheath style dress which I got from Etsy some time back. It came with a matching belt. I paired this with my BA.I.T. Ione pink and cream heels which I found on Amazon a couple years ago and a wicker woven basket purse I picked up from Etsy last year. For a finishing touch I paired this with a pair of pink and rhinestone earrings which I got from Forever 21 a while ago.


True Vintage 1960's pink and green sheath style dress- Front View

True Vintage 1960's pink and green sheath style dress- Front View

True Vintage 1960's pink and green sheath style dress- Side View

True Vintage 1960's pink and green sheath style dress- Close Up



Outfit of the Day (Monday):

While Easter Sunday was over and done with I decided to wear my Trashy Diva yellow Maria dress out to dinner for my step father's birthday. This dress would have been a great Easter dress as well and so why not wear it the day after Easter? It seemed fitting. I paired this with a red cardigan I got from Nordstrom Rack some years back and a pair of red Ecco flats I found on Ebay earlier last year. For a finishing touch I paired this with nude colored floral stud earrings I got from Forever 21 some years ago.


Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Front View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Front View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Side View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Front View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Front View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Side View

Trashy Diva Yellow Maria dress- Close Up










16 comments:

  1. I love all of these outfits but wowwwww that 60s dress is absolutely perfect!! You look fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all three dresses but similar to what Kayla said that 60's dress looks totally amazing on you...love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink dress in particular is perfection! I love that you dress up all the time, just like me! I know so few people who love to dress up. I wish we lived closer to eachother I think we are kindred spirits

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine! <3 I wish we lived closer to each other as well! I think we would have a lot of fun hanging out, all your adventures sound like so much fun, and it would be so much fun going out with someone who also dressed up! <3 I love that you say you think we are kindred spirits! I feel the same! <3 I wish I got to dress up all the time! I dress up as much as I can but unfortunately I don't really get the chance to dress how I'd really love to at work since my work could be pretty messy and it would not be very safe to wear dresses :(

      Delete
  4. LOVE the first TD dress; I really want it in the wrap style. Love the second dress, and I kind of regret not getting the third dress from TD when I had the chance. XOXO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to get the Jade Watercolor you were after <3 And thank you Lauren! I could totally see you rocking the Victory Floral in the wrap dress! I hope you will be able to get it! And I totally know what you mean about the third dress. I got lucky on it finding it after it sold out. I regret not getting the black one too though when I had the chance! Maybe we will get lucky and Trashy Diva will re-release these yellow and the black Marias like they did for the Peacock Marias recently! <3

      Delete
  5. What lovely outfits on you! And wow, what a lovely vintage dress. I don't own any vintage (yet!). I love the BAITs you paired that dress with, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bristol! Seeing you in all your B.A.I.T.s reminded me I have to remember to take these out of the closet more often rather than just wearing the same old flats! ;) Maybe you will find some lovely vintage finds at Viva this year! <3 I hope you have a great time out there!

      Delete
  6. Marvelously pretty outfits! I especially like the 1960s dress. What a sweet, classic garment. You look fabulous across the board here (as always!), sweet dear. Thank you for sharing your stylish Easter weekend looks with us. I didn't venture out this weekend, so I don't have one to share in turn, but I do have many fun outfits planned for the coming spring months, so I'll catch up there. :)

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! That is exciting news about your spring outfits coming up! I really love seeing your outfit posts!!! They are always so gorgeous and so well put together! <3

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, that 60s dress! It's so stunning and it looks so fab on you. I have to echo everyone else here in my love for it. So sad it's vintage and I can't own it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 Thank you CiCi! That 60's dress is getting a lot of love on this post! Sounds like I will have to wear it more often! ;)

      Delete
  8. Floral dress fits you a lot. It makes you the most womanly and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you Sophie! That is a very sweet compliment! <3

      Delete