As we come to the end of 2015 I'd like to end the year on this blog with a few of my favorite Outfit of the Days from 2015
And so here they are, in chronological, order looking back at 2015-
My top 15 Outfits of the Days of 2015:
1) Trashy Diva 1940's dress in Olivine Floral
2) Trashy Diva Doris dress in Cool Watercolors
from May 23
3) Trashy Diva Audrey dress in Black Velvet
from May 29
4) Trashy Diva Obi dress in Crazy Circle
from June 22
5) Trashy Diva Alison dress in Hawaiian Charm
from July 15
6) True Vintage Butterfly Skirt with Forever 21 top
from August 12
7) Trashy Diva Lupe dress in Turquoise Birds
from August 28
8) True Vintage 1940's peach dress with cream beaded cardigan
from September 26
9) Trashy Diva Bonita dress in Cactus Rouge
from October 13
10) Trashy Diva Lena Picnic dress
from October 24
11) Trashy Diva Jenny dress in Military Green knit with Forever 21 faux fur stole
from November 30
12) Trashy Diva Honey Ruffle dress in 5th Ave Floral
from December 2
13) Collectif Simone Houndstooth Doll dress
from December 2
14) Trashy Diva Annette dress in Chinese Opera
from December 8
15) Trashy Diva Orlando Mini dress in Red Roses
And while these weren't mentioned above on my top 15 Outfit of the Day roundup, I do want to give special mention to my top two unicorn dress wears of 2015
The beautiful Trashy Diva Alison dress in Butterflies, loaned to me by a super special wonderful woman.
And my #1 Unicorn dress: Trashy Diva Trixie dress in Hurricane Ladies, gifted to me by the same incredible special wonderful woman!
from August 6
2015 was full of lots of beautiful Trashy Diva dresses! I hope 2016 will continue to be full of lots of beautiful dresses, more socks with shoes combos, more hat wears, and especially I hope I will leave my flat shoes comfort zone and wear more vintage style heels!
What are your style goals for 2016?
I hope you all had a 2015 you can look back on with a smile. Here's hoping you all a wonderful 2016!