Saturday, May 20, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Novelty for Life!

Being busy with the sail club most weekends means I just haven't had as much occasion as I'd like to wear my pretty dresses


But I do have two new Outfit of the Days to share today. It's an unusual kind of OOTD post too in that I'm mixing it up a bit and went out in dresses that weren't Trashy Diva! :O In any case, here we go!


Outfit of the Day:

I wore this outfit a couple weekends ago out running errands

Dress: Bernie Dexter Sundae print- bought a few years ago from Bernie Dexter
Cardigan: Heart of Haute Sweet Sweater- bought about a year ago from Heart of Haute's sales rack
Shoes: Ecco red flats- old, ebay

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Front View

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Front View

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Side View

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Front View

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Front View

Bernie Dexter Sundae print dress- Side View





Outfit of the Day:

On this day a friend and I went to the Northern California Ukulele Festival in Hayward. It was awesome to see so many performers. My favorite was seeing Ukulenny of you tube fame performing Hotel California. Hopefully we will get to go again next year!

Dress: Lindy Bop Nadia Cream Guitar dress- bought a few months ago from Lindy Bop
Sweater: Heart of Haute Sweet cardigan- bought a few months ago from Trashy Diva
Shoes: Mia flats- old
Earrings: Floral studs- old, Forever 21

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Front View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Front View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Side View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Front View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Front View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar- Side View

Lindy Bop Nadia dress in Cream Guitar with floral stud earrings- Close Up

With my Ukulele Dot :D







11 comments:

  1. Super cute! The colors in the Bernie one are great on you, esp the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely, but I'm very taken with the guitar-print dress! How fun that you wore it to the ukulele festival. Do you play then? Also, North Carolina was where I went on a university exchange for a semester, lovely place, I was up in Boone in the mountains. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Porcelina! I thought the guitar dress would be pretty perfect though they aren't lil ukuleles they do look similar :) And yes! I've been playing ukulele since the end of last year. It's such a fun instrument to learn <3 Sounds like such a wonderful adventure your semester in North Carolina must have been. I got to spend a summer in South Carolina. <3

      Delete
  3. Both dresses are gorgeous on you and I love the guitar print one, have to love a fun novelty print dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes! I love novelty prints. They are so much fun! Thank you Camilla! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm absolutely swooning over that ukelele print on you! And the Bernie looks fabulous as well. It's so unusual to see you in brands other than Trashy Diva these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Right?! It's unusual to wear brands other than Trashy Diva! It is nice to mix it up a bit. Thank you Emily!

      Delete
  5. I love cats and vintage, so your blog is definitely 'my cup of tea'. Gorgeous outfits, and you look beautiful! I like your taste. Very elegant and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both dresses on you. You know I have the sundae print, too! :) It's such a good one. The guitar print LB dress is really cute too, and I love the colors in it. What a perfect dress to wear to the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print on both dresses.

    I started a new blog by the way
    https://timetravelwithkatekitsch.wordpress.com/

    Kate kitsch formerly retro rover

    ReplyDelete