Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Miss Fancy Pants Outings

Hello Kittens!


Here are some Outfits of the Day from the weekend before last <3


Outfit of the Day (Saturday):

On Saturday the weekend before last I went out with some friends to celebrate a friend's birthday! We started the night with dinner at a vegan restaurant in Oakland called Millennium then ended the night at a local Oakland brewery called Ale Industries. The food at Millennium was excellent while the beer at Ale Industries was super good and really cheap! It was a fun night out but the best part was the company spent!

For this night I decided to dress up a bit and wore my Trashy Diva black cage dress. I paired this with a black cardigan which I got ages ago in Australia in a small boutique shop. For comfort and ease I wore this with my go to basic black flats while for extra warmth I also wore a pair of nude tights. For a finishing touch I wore a vintage cat brooch gifted to me from a friend and a pair of white floral earrings gifted to me by Trashy Diva as a surprise bonus during a recent purchase <3

Trashy Diva black Cage dress- Front View

Trashy Diva black Cage dress- Front View

Trashy Diva black Cage dress- Side View


Gifted vintage brooch and gifted floral earrings- Close Up


Outfit of the Day (Sunday):

On Sunday I went out with a friend to the Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco. It was like food for my soul not only going to the modern art museum but also going with a dear friend from high school. It reminded me of when we would go out there during our high school days <3

For this day I decided to wear my Trashy Diva Americana dress in Mini Fleur print. Because it was cold in the city, I paired this with some sweater tights I got from Kohls several years ago and once again my basic black flats for comfort. I had a beige wool overcoat from Target over this while outside but I forgot to take pictures of it.

Trashy Diva Americana dress in Mini Fleur- Front View

Trashy Diva Americana dress in Mini Fleur- Front View

Trashy Diva Americana dress in Mini Fleur- Side View



And here are some bonus pictures of two of my favorite pieces at the SF MOMA from Sunday. I love modern art <3


inside Sequence, Richard Serra (2006)

inside Black Beauty, Lutz Bacher (2012-13)




2 comments:

  1. Always love your printed dresses and adore the detailing of the black dress.

    ReplyDelete