Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Cat Dress For Cat Town

I love dressing in theme


So whenever I go to any of the cat cafes I know wearing a cat themed outfit needs to happen (see my previous post here). I know I've found my place and my people whenever I show up to the cat cafes and all the people working there are also sporting their cat themed stuff. At the Dancing Cat, the owners Ann and Mary would always have on their dancing cat earrings. At Cat Town Cafe the co-founder, the Cat Man of West Oakland, is always there in one of his many cat shirts. This time around one of the guys working in the cafe was also in his cat attire as well wearing not only a cat sweater but a Christmas cat sweater! Cat people are the best.


Outfit of the day:
For a trip to Cat Town I wore the Hither and Yarn dress by Sunny Girl from Modcloth. I paired this dress with a basic black cardigan from the Gap and basic black flats. To Christmas it up I paired it with some sparkly black and gold net tights I got from Target which I layered with sheer black tights underneath for extra warmth. To continue with Christmasing it up I popped on my red overcoat, also from Target. For the finishing touch and for extra catification I wore my Rosita Bonita cat pendent necklace which I got from Trashy Diva.

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Front View

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Side View

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Front View

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Front View

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Side View

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth- Close Up

Sunny Girl Hither and Yarn dress, Modcloth with Rosita Bonita Cat Pendant- Close Up







No comments:

Post a Comment