Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas at Cat Town

Last Saturday my friend and I popped into Cat Town cat cafe for a visit with the cats


It was my second time visiting and my friend's first time there. The last time I was at the Cat Town Cafe was a few months ago back in August. You can read about my first visit here. All the magic of the first visit was there. The cafe and gift shop were fully stocked with lots of fun for any cat lover and this time in the cat zone they had kittens! Plus, for added fun, with it being the Christmas season, the halls were decked with Catmas cheer!


Cat Town Cafe, Oakland, CA

In the cafe, wet food or dry food?

Meowy Catmas at Cat Town

The cats are ready to start their day!


Ready to play

Oh Hai there!



Honk, Honk. Driving through

Showing off their dance moves

Heathcliff, Heathcliff, No one should terrify the neighborhood

Pretty as a picture

Sleepy time now


What are you so afraid of?

Back in the quiet room


Meanwhile, in the Cat Zone...




Best part of the awesome mural at Cat Town, cat bus!





No comments:

Post a Comment