Monday, June 30, 2014

Outfit of the Day- Decepticons Wear Purple

Last Saturday Was A Good Day.



My husband, his friend Tony, and I went to an early matinee to see the new Transformers movie, Transformers: Age of Extinction. After the movie we got lunch at a new Cajun place, Backyard Bayou. The guys really liked the movie and I LOVED my blackened crab bowl! I was thinking Tim and I would have enough time after the movie to make it out to a car show they were having in town at Cal State East Bay, Kings By the Bay 5, but by the time we were done with the movie and lunch the car show was over. Saturdays go by quick!

Tim Having Fun At the Movies
Hanging Out With A Dinobot




Outfit of the Day:

I unwittingly picked out a purple dress to wear and saw that by happenstance my husband and I were both wearing purple. It turns out though that he had picked out his purple deception shirt with full intent and we were team deception for the day. The purple dress I had on is a modern shirt-waist style dress from Modcloth, the Soda Fountain dress in grape by Tropical Wear. It has capped and slightly puffed sleeves, a classic fit and flair A-line silhouette, and a self fabric tie belt.

Soda Fountain Dress, Modcloth, Front View





Soda Fountain Dress, Modcloth, Side View

No comments:

Post a Comment