Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Random Post of a Good Outing

I usually like to try and post my most recent Outfit of the Day posts on Tuesday...


However, I've been busy the last couple weekends (last weekend with my Saturday sailing class, then helping out all day Sunday volunteering for the sailing club's open house, and then the weekend before last, with my Saturday sailing class again, and a good long hike on Sunday). I really have no Outfit of the Days to post.

But since I didn't want this blog to go blank too long, and because I do like to use this blog as a record of sorts to keep track of my happenings, I wanted to post pics of the beautiful hike I took the Sunday before last along the Point Reyes National Seashore.

While I've always loved running around in nature, the last couple years I've been trying to get more into hiking and getting out more. It brings me such a great feeling being out and about, especially outside, and especially away from people and their usual hustle and bustle. It's like a detox that quiets all the random trivial things that usually go running around in my head.

Anyhow, just wanted to share these photos of this gorgeous place I got to go to.


Estero Trail to Sunset beach, Point Reyes National Seashore, Marin, California:










Jackrabbit!







Gopher

So many animals this trip including a snake along the path but I was too busy running away from it to take pictures :p





10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! It does feel good to get out into nature. I'm trying to do more walking this year, coast and mountains. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love seeing your photos of your walks! Such a gorgeous place you live in!

      Delete
  2. Now that's a hike I would actually enjoy, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks Julie Ann! It felt so mystical being out there with all the fog :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos and I love the gopher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe. That gopher was a cutie. She was actually the second one we saw that day :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty place I love snakes I wish I had seen it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. :) In my head I love snakes but whenever I'm near them or an touching one I get the heebie geebies all over. :O

      Delete
  5. Wow what a lovely place, wonderful photos thanks for sharing them on here! :)

    ReplyDelete