Saturday, July 30, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Luck of the Irish

Last Sunday my husband and I went out to catch some Pokemon



I didn't really think too hard about what I was going to wear as we were just planning on making a quick trip to the downtown area in town and then go pick up some dinner but I ended up wearing my Trashy Diva Streetcar dress in Irish Polka which now seems pretty fitting for both the day and the title of this blog post ;)


Outfit of the Day:

For this day I wore my Trashy Diva Streetcar dress in Irish Polka. Because it was so hot outside I decided to forgo wearing the necktie with it and opted to wear this dress with the collar open. I paired this dress with a pair of basic black flats. 


Trashy Diva Streetcar dress in Irish Polka- Front View

Trashy Diva Streetcar dress in Irish Polka- Front View

Trashy Diva Streetcar dress in Irish Polka- Side View





12 comments:

  1. So pretty on you! Looks great without the neck tie (or with)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, such a simple but classic look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! I really like the neckline. That isn't a style we see all that often in the repro world. It's chic and interesting, and looks just terrific on you (as does the whole garment), sweet dear.

    Big hugs & joyful start of August wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'm never not impressed with your Trashy Diva collection! Glad you had a fun day out too! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you Lauren! <3 I do love the Trashy Diva! ;)

      Delete
  5. Cute! That's great that the necktie is detachable, what a good idea. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Porcelina! I agree that it's a great idea! It really does give the dress a completely different look :)

      Delete