Monday, February 15, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Pretty Pink for Valentine's Day

Hello Kittens!


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day! Tim and I just got back from vacation (Vacation Slideshow posts are coming!) and so I've been a bit quiet on the blog. I'm looking forward to catching up on reading all the blog posts I've missed and to see what's been going on in the blogsphere!

I had a dress all picked out for Valentine's day this year and was debating on which restaurant to chose to go out to for the occasion but when the day rolled around all I really wanted to do was snuggle up at home with my hubby, our cats, and a marathon of Netflix! We did make it out to breakfast though so there is a Valentine's Day Outfit of the Day post after all! :D


Outfit of the Day:
On Valentine's day my hubby treated me to breakfast at Panera Bread. I love their bagels so much! Because it was Valentine's day I thought my Trashy Diva Bustle Betty dress in Slap and Tickle print would be a fitting choice. I paired this with a peachy pink cardigan which I got from Target several years ago and a pair of peachy pink flats I got several years ago from Zappos. I forgot earrings though as it was a very low key morning. <3

Trashy Diva Bustle Betty dress in Slap and Tickle- Front View

Trashy Diva Bustle Betty dress in Slap and Tickle- Side View

Trashy Diva Bustle Betty dress in Slap and Tickle- Front View

Trashy Diva Bustle Betty dress in Slap and Tickle- Side View



15 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour and unique print, I can see why you picked it! I did the same as you on Valentines - but then, I love staying in with my boyfriend so why wouldn't I do that on Valentines day? And when you look at it that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Squeal!* What a sensationally cute outfit! That print is off-the-charts adorable and I must say, this gentle shade of pink is just stunning on you, sweet dear.

    Big hugs & happy second half of February wishes,
    ❤️ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my wow I really love this dress on you, love the colour and the print...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll agree with everyone on how lovely that dress looks on you. It was below zero most of Valentine's Day here, so a day at home was definitely the way to go. Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! <3 Wow! I hope you were sure to have the heater turned up! It definitely did feel good to stay home and stay comfy for Valentine's day this year! I hope you felt the same! <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, we were toasty and the cats were, too!

      Delete
  5. An all pink outfit is absolutely stunning and this one is a gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaa, I love that slap and tickle print! I never bought one, though I drooled over it for ages. The customs and shipping was just too much. I shall be keeping an eye out on swap and sell groups...x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you missed this print Porcelina! I hope you will be able to get one one day soon! Keep an eye out on those swap and sell groups and also on ebay! :D

      Delete