Saturday, July 25, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Walk of WineO's Crossing again

Last Saturday was Hayward's annual Walk Of Wine


This is an event not to be missed. You buy a ticket, grab a wine glass, then walk around downtown Hayward visiting different shops and restaurants getting pours and getting sloshed. It's always great fun walking around outside from pour station to pour station a little tipsy enjoying good company and the good sunshine.

Taking a breather along the sidewalk

At the Hayward Fire Station!

Having fun getting suited up!

Having fun at the fire station



Outfit of the Day:

For the Walk of Wine this year I opted to wear my Trashy Diva Maria dress in Turquoise Floral. When walking with wine in hand it's always a good idea to wear something with lots of colors and lots of pattern going on in case of accidental spills! Luckily, there was no spills going on this day! I wore this dress with a wicker sunhat by Magid which I got from Trashy Diva, a wicker cat purse I got from ebay, and a comfy pair of ankle strap black flats by Blowfish. 

Trashy Diva Maria dress in Turquoise Floral- Front View


Trashy Diva Maria dress in Turquoise Floral- Front View

Trashy Diva Maria dress in Turquoise Floral- Side View










11 comments:

  1. So so pretty, I need one of those bags for summer now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a super awesome bag!!! <3 I would highly recommend it! :D

      Delete
  2. ha ha sounds and looks like a lot of fun, especially with those firemen! ;) Love the dress too by the way! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I've change the name of my blog a little this is the link:
      http://missmillacherry.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
    2. It's always so much fun! :D And yes, the fire station stop is always one of my favorites! :D Thanks for letting me know about the changes to your blog web address! :) I will make sure to update that to my reading list! <3

      Delete
  3. LOVE that dress on you!! So pretty. That sounds like a fun event!! Even though I don't like wine, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Bristol!!!! I like wine! Beer is okay too! I don't like mixed drinks though unless it's a margarita or has coconut, preferably coconut and pineapple in it! ;)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress, it is totally my style. How wonderful is that kitty cat bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen!!!! <3 And yes I LOVE my kitty bag! :D

      Delete
  5. I really love the cat bag, the whole outfit is cute too
    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! I was totally talking about you to my dad today! He's getting ready to go to the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas and I told him all about your kitty Spot and you pup Tuvok! :D

      Delete