Thursday, April 9, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Out To Lunch

Last Saturday my mom got me out of the house by taking me out to lunch


After lunch we did our favorite thing-- go shopping! It was a nice day. The sun was out even though it was really windy and cold. You've got to appreciate that sun though!


Outfit of the Day:

For this day's activity I wore my Trashy Diva Ashley dress in Crepe Myrtle. I paired this with my black cardigan and black sweater tights and I am so glad I did since it was colder out than it looked! For convenience, I also wore my trusty black flats.

Trashy Diva Ashely Dress in Crepe Myrtle- Front View

Trashy Diva Ashely Dress in Crepe Myrtle- Side View





Trashy Diva Ashely Dress in Crepe Myrtle- Front View

Trashy Diva Ashely Dress in Crepe Myrtle- Front View

Trashy Diva Ashely Dress in Crepe Myrtle- Side View



6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and pattern on this dress. It's a great dress to transition into warmer weather.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I agree and I can't wait to wear it without the tights and cardigan!

      Delete
  2. Looking good I'm so happy it's genuine warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine. We were actually pretty lucky this year and it didn't get too cold this winter. We had a lot of warmer days than usual. But I agree, it's always nice to be going into the actual Spring and Summer seasons.

      Delete