Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day: 5th of July

The day after the 4th of July was a low key day for my husband and myself.


After spending the day partying and BBQing it up the day before, it was nice to have a quiet calm day just the two of us.

My husband was in a generous mood that day and spend the day with me shopping at the outlet mall in Livermore where I scored some awesome 60's-style oval over-sized black Coach sunglasses! Just the shape I've been looking for for only $30. After the outlet mall, we went and got lunch at California Pizza Kitchen at the Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton. We stopped by at home for just a quick refresh, then went to the movies to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 with our friend Nick. It was an awesome movie and an awesome day.




Outfit of the Day:

I felt like getting a little fancy and wore a silky blue Bettie Page Cruiser dress. I chose the Bettie Page Cruiser dress for the day because I wanted something easy to wear that would be light and airy, yet which had a fancier feel. I love the bright happy blue tone of the fabric with the fun yellow and orange wheels in the pattern. Also, the top details at the shoulders are so lovely! I paired this with a white belt, white B.A.I.T. Emma T-strap flats, and a pair of white cat eye sunglasses with rhinestone and white floral embellishments. I finished it all up by popping a blue flower in my hair to give it an extra fancy and extra fun finishing touch!

Bettie Page/Tatyana Cruiser Dress- Front View

Bettie Page/Tatyana Cruiser Dress- Front View

Bettie Page/Tatyana Cruiser Dress- Side View

Bettie Page/Tatyana Cruiser Dress- Close Up

With White Floral Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment