Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Modcloth Find

The Juice You and Me dress.


As mentioned in previous post, Back to the 1930's, I love Modcloth for many reasons. One reason is that I often find dresses there I wouldn't of have seen anywhere else!

The Juice You and Me dress at Modcloth is made by Freeway. From what I can tell by a quick internet search Freeway is a brand based out of L.A. Their dresses are modern with just a touch of retro vibe.

This is an awesome dress. I love the 1940's flair to it. What first caught my eye about this dress is that it looks like a two-piece jumper but is instead a single dress. Also, I love the scalloped edging detail on the bodice as well as the collar with scallop-edged bow combo. The colors on this dress are navy and a nude blush. It is made from a very light weight polyester which is compensated by being fully lined. Nevertheless, it has a very airy feel to it and is very comfortable to wear. It's shorter than I expected, coming only up to the top of my knees on my 5'3" frame but I do think this shorter than expected length gives it a more playful feel. I almost always wear large in dresses from Modcloth so was weary about sizing a full size down as suggested by Modcloth but in this case, the medium was a perfect fit for my 38-30-38 measurements. Love this find from Modcloth!

Juice You and Me Dress by Freeway at Modcloth, Front View

Juice You and Me Dress by Freeway at Modcloth, Side View

Juice You and Me Dress by Freeway at Modcloth, Back View

Scallop Detail on Collar, Juice You and Me Dress, Freeway

No comments:

Post a Comment