Monday, February 24, 2014

Outfit of the day, kitties galore!

Hello Kittens!


On Sunday I went out to lunch with one of my bff's to celebrate her birthday. Wendy has been a busy bee as of late so we didn't have one of our marathon shopping/hang days as usual but we did have a great time catching up, having lunch in the Hayward home front at Buffalo Bills, then making a fun and much needed trip over to Joanns where I finally picked up my notions for my next dress project (but that will be a different post in the -hopefully- not too distant future), and she picked up tons of cute fabric for making quilts!

For this special bff birthday outing I wore my Peach/pink cat dress which Wendy spotted for me at Target (Modcloth now has this dress in blue), peach cardi also from Target, cat tights I got from ebay (which I've also seen on Modcloth), my Gabrielle Rocha peach flats from Zappos, and I topped it all off with a peach hair flower from my favorite local retro retailer Vintage Alley. It was like Caturday, only it was Sunday. :)

Cat Detail, Piping Detail Front of Dress


Front View



Side View


Front View


Back View. Love the cat tails on the back of these tights!


No comments:

Post a Comment