Friday, August 12, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Space Invaders!

Last weekend on Sunday Tim and I went out to see the new Star Trek movie and then out to the 80's arcade in Alameda 


I knew my new Lilac Atomic print dress from Trashy Diva would be the perfect dress for the occasion as I knew my new Space Invaders Space Alien necklace and earrings set would be the perfect accessory to go along with it!

I just recently picked up this necklace set while out at the Fremont Festival of the Arts earlier that weekend from a vendor called Sky Blue Designs. Right away I loved the 80's feel to the necklace and thought that the Space Invaders inspired theme would be perfect not only for wearing to the movies to see Star Trek but also to wear to the 80's arcade! In the future, I know this will be the perfect necklace set to wear for showing support of the new soon to open 80's arcade in our town too in Hayward! ;)

Speaking with the owner and designer at Sky Blue Designs, I was impressed that the charms on this necklace set of their own design was made by them on their 3-d printer. Such a fun concept and cleaver mix of vintage meets modern! If you are as impressed with this necklace as I was I found they are also selling it on their website here. :)



Outfit of the Day:

Dress- Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic (new, dress review coming soon!)
Cardigan- Abound purple cardigan, Nordstrom Rack (old)
Shoes- School Issue Varsity oxfords, Zappos
Necklace and earrings set- Sky Blue Designs Space Alien necklace and blue Space Alien earrings

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Front View

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Front View

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Side View

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Front View

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Front View

Trashy Diva Debbie dress in Lilac Atomic- Side View

Sky Blue Designs Space Aliens Necklace and Earring set- Close Up






At High Scores, Alameda, CA








12 comments:

  1. What a knockout outfit! I love the print and colours of the dress, the classic saddle shoes, and of course that awesome jewelry set. It's really cool to see how 3D printing technology is slowly working its way into the fashion world.

    Many hugs & heartfelt thanks for your terrific blog comments this week,

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you Jessica! And I was so excited to see that the charms on this necklace were 3-d printed. So fun! :D

      Delete
  2. LOVE this dress (in general) but especially with the purple brooch! Purple may be your color, my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really love this dress on you, love the colour and the print, such a beautiful style on you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love it the print is divine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Sci Fi print from Trashy Diva! You need to get it Katherine! <3 Thank you!!! :D

      Delete
  5. Lovely muted colour on you in that dress, and the neckline is incredibly flattering - va va voom! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress and those accessories are perfect! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you Kayla! I just adore this Space Invader inspired necklace! :D

      Delete