Friday, March 6, 2015

Outfit of the Day: An Anniversary Dinner

Earlier this week my husband and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary. 


Since I haven't been much for wanting to leave the house too much lately, I didn't want to do anything too big for our anniversary this year, so we decided to just have a nice quiet dinner out at Buon Appetito, a local Italian Restaurant. We came home from work and I quickly threw on a dress before we left for dinner.

Dinner was delicious. I had chicken marsala, one of my favorites, Tim had fettuccine pesto with shrimp, and we shared a cannoli for dessert. I wanted to end the evening with a buttered rum but they were out of the rum they needed to make it with, so alas, buttered rum is still on my bucket list. It was a great dinner and good to spend a quiet romantic dinner together for our anniversary.

Dinner at Buon Appetito, Hayward, CA



Out to dinner for our 3rd year wedding anniversary





Outfit of the Day:

For this night's outing I wore my H&R London Big Dot dress. The petticoat underskirt came attached to this dress! I paired this with black flats. And while we've been having really nice weather this winter in the California Bay Area, I threw on my red wool toggle coat to get me from the car to the restaurant ;)

H&R London Black and Red Big Dot dress with red toggle coat- Front View

H&R London Black and Red Big Dot dress- Front View

H&R London Black and Red Big Dot dress- Front View

H&R London Black and Red Big Dot dress- Side View, with Wolfgang running into the picture

H&R London Black and Red Big Dot dress- Close Up






4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. Such a cute couple
    Retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! Love this dress on you!! Polka dots are one of the best prints, in my opinion :) Sounds like a really great, low key time you two had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! The collar of this dress is really lovely - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah really a nice couple!! Happy wedding anniversary dear. The polka dot dress really suits you. And the design of the dress is unique too. Now I have decided that I will wear same type of dress for my vow renewal party which is at famous vow renewal location in Boston.

    ReplyDelete