Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sale On Sale Find From Trashy Diva!!!

I love sales! But I especially love a good sale on sales!!!


I haven't caught on yet if there's a particular time of year that sales on sale items occur or if they just occur throughout the year at the end of each Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer season when new stock is ready to come in. So far, the end of summer has been a good time for these sales. Pinup Girl Clothing just had a fabulous string of sales on sale items... you can see my awesome finds from this sale here. Trashy Diva also recently had their own sale on sale items!

As some readers might have noticed I've been buying quite too many Trashy Diva dresses as of late... some might even say too many dresses in general but I do have a hard time resisting a good sale! During Trashy Diva's sale on sale I picked up a purple Varga dress for almost 70% off the normal price. Plus, I was lucky to also get free shipping! Such a steal is hard for this girl to resist!


Dress Review:

The Trashy Diva Varga dress is a 1950's style halter dress with wide halter straps, a plunging sweetheart neckline, gathering at the bust, a very fitted waist, and a nice full flared skirt. The bust and waist is fully lined and the bodice has an elastic back to help get a fitted look. I knew that this dress tends to fit a little loose in the chest so I ordered it in the smallest size my waist would fit, size 10. Even with the elastic back and the smaller size there is still some room in the chest. For the price and the beautiful rich purple color of the dress though, it's definitely a keeper!


Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Front View
Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Front View
Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Side View

Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Back View


One thing that I really love about this solid color purple dress is that it is easily dressed up or down!


Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Close Up


Trashy Diva Varga Dress- Close Up




For reference my measurements are 39-30-39, 5'3" and this is a size 10.







4 comments:

  1. I have this dress in red & yellow. It looks so great on you! This colour is just perfect on you.

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bristol! I've seen you in your red one! Gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE Trashy Diva! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow this dress is stunning. I love the style and this shade of purple is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The shade of purple on this dress is so beautiful! I love it! :D

      Delete