Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween Ready!

Glorious, gorgeous, wonderful Fall!


It was hot as heck around my parts the weekend I put out our Halloween decorations during the beginning of the month but I didn't let that stop me from reveling in the fact that it was now officially Fall for us in the northern hemisphere and that it is Halloween month all month long!

I like to add a little Halloween to just about every room in the house and so taking out some decorations from storage and adding a bit of new items I got from Amazon and Joann's earlier this month I got to decorating! I hope you enjoy these photos!




Freddy and little Timmy hanging out on the window seat

Mood dining for the dining room

A touch of vintage Halloween for the kitchen

More vintage Halloween for the kitchen

Hello, Mr. Bones

The cats left us trophies ;)


Bat friend watching over us as we sleep

Two friends for the bath

A friendly ghost haunting in the bathroom



6 comments: